[vox] The Open Source Educator (new electronic mag. being assembled)

[vox] The Open Source Educator (new electronic mag. being assembled)

David Trask (famous for K12 OSS work in some schools in Maine) is putting
together an electronic magazine (which will be available in PDF, like
SCC's "TUX Magazine" currently is), dedicated to the use of Open Source in
education.

They're looking for articles, and have a wiki up, so far:

  http://www.vcsvikings.org/tose/doku.php

I thought I'd pass it along, in case folks out here were interested in
helping out (or keeping an eye on the project).

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/