January 6: Social gathering

[vox] SuperHappyDevHouse 0x06, Sat. Dec. 10th (Hillsborough,SF Peninsula)

[vox] SuperHappyDevHouse 0x06, Sat. Dec. 10th (Hillsborough,SF Peninsula)

I just learned about superhappydevhouse, taking place in Hillsborough
this Saturday (Dec. 10th)  (On #daviswiki, of all places!)

>From the mission statement ( http://superhappydevhouse.com/mission_statement )

  "SuperHappyDevHouse finds inspiration in the Homebrew Computer Club
  and the demoscene. It is meant to carry in their spirit - primarily by
  and for technical people."

For details on this particular event, see:

  http://upcoming.org/event/41256/

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/