Re: [vox] Sneaky Spyware

On Monday 05 December 2005 02:16 pm, Richard Crawford wrote:
> So, given all that...  How could the Coloumb Dialer have been installed on my
> computer?

There seems to be some controversy as to whether this thing is
necessarily malware:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/30/sophos_porn_dialler_row/

Perhaps it came with something you installed deliberately, and
maybe was not configured as spyware?  It may be worth reviewing
all the add-ons that you've installed.

-- Rod