2005 Nov 29 22:18

[vox] Library no longer charging for Blanchard during open hours

[vox] Library no longer charging for Blanchard during open hours

Good news!

Henry just mentioned that the Davis Public Library is no longer charging
for use of the Blanchard meeting room during regular library hours.

Thanks to those who donated to LUGOD in the past to help us continue
meeting there while they were charging!
(Tim Riley from Appahost, Marc Hall and Richard Mancusi, and no doubt
others!)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/