2005 Nov 28 10:35

[vox] Tux Paint 0.9.15 is here!

I released Tux Paint 0.9.15 yesterday, over a year after the last version
came out!

For those of you with kids (either literally, or the "kid inside you" kind),
check it out!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Changelogs:

  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/CHANGES.txt
  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/stamps/CHANGES.txt
  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/config/CHANGES.txt

PS - If you have Win32- and Mac OS X-using friends, a Windows build is
already out, and a Mac one is coming in the next few days, I hope!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/