2005 Nov 23 12:49

[vox] The Desktop Linux Book Roundup

I just noticed that last week, DesktopLinux.com has put together a section
called "The Desktop Linux Book Roundup":

  With so many interesting desktop-oriented Linux books published on
  an ongoing basis, we thought it would be valuable to create a
  convenient "Desktop Linux Book Roundup." We plan to update the Roundup
  on a continuing basis, so be sure to check back now and then to see
  the latest listings.

It sounds cool.  I look forward to eyeing over it. ;^)

  http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT8460665785.html

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/