2005 Nov 14 08:36

[vox] Rideshare to BaySUG 2005 morning of Saturday November 12, 2005

[vox] Rideshare to BaySUG 2005 morning of Saturday November 12, 2005

Hello,

I can pay gas money.

http://ns1.livepenguin.com/pipermail/vox/2005-November/004772.html

If you are going to Mountain View today( Sat Nov, 12, 2005)
I would like to catch a ride.  I am on the way, in Fairfield, just
off I-80 and Air Base Parkway.

*****Call me at (408) 661-8197*****

Much Thanks!
Mike

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=2550+Hilborn+Rd,+Fairfield,+CA+94534

I'm looking to catch a ride to:

http://www.usenix.org/events/baysug05/

BaySUG 2005

Jeremy Allison - Samba 3
Chris DiBona - Summer of Code Projects

Plus discussion about local groups including but not
limited to topics, networking, running, sponsoring, and
more.  (plan for next year!)

Location: Computer History Museum
1401 N Shoreline Blvd Mountain View CA 94043

Date: Saturday November 12, 2005 1pm-5pm

--
When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.