2005 Nov 05 12:44

[vox] [fwd] OSDL Linux Client Survey

More surveys! ;^)

----- Forwarded message from Waldo Bastian -----

Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:51:34 -0800
From: Waldo Bastian
Subject: [Kde-kiosk] OSDL Linux Client Survey
To: kde-kiosk@kde.org, kde-enterprise@kde.org

The Open Source Development Labs Inc. (OSDL) is currently conducting a Desktop
Linux survey and you are invited to take part.

Data gathered by the web-based survey will help the OSDL's Desktop Linux
Working Group (DTL) to better understand the needs of desktop Linux user's
world wide. There are two dozen questions and the whole process is estimated
to take less than 15 minutes.

Participants who complete the survey will be able to view the aggregated
public results of the survey.

You can participate in the OSDL Linux Client Survey here:
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/dtl/survey.shtml

Cheers,
Waldo

----- End forwarded message -----

Note: The URL seems to be this, instead:

  http://developer.osdl.org/dev/dtl/survey/start.shtml

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/