2005 Nov 03 11:20

[vox] Vintage Computer Festival this weekend in Mtn View

[vox] Vintage Computer Festival this weekend in Mtn View

You've probably already heard, but just in case not, this year's
Vintage Computer Festival (VCF) is taking place this weekend,
November 5th and 6th, at the Computer History Museum in Mtn View.

  http://www.vintage.org/2005/main/

(I'm plugging it cuz I'll once again be there with my Atari stuff ;^) )

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/