2005 Oct 30 14:25

Re: [vox] [OT] Warp11 concert tonight

It was a great show...

Joshua

Ryan wrote:
ah, shucks.

I've been wanting to see these guys, too bad I missed this.

On Friday 28 October 2005 04:11 pm, Bill Kendrick nbs-at-sonic.net |lugod|
wrote:

For those who like crude jokes, Star Trek, and crude jokes _about_ Star
Trek, Warp11 is playing at the G St. Pub in Davis tonight at 10pm.

Ages 21+, since it's a bar.  (Also, lyrics are not meant for kids :^) )

  http://www.warp11.com/tour.htm