2005 Oct 25 10:50

[vox] Want a Tux Paint talk?

So I'll probably be able to make December's meeting.  I'd be happy to
do a presentation, and can talk about Tux Paint, since I've never done it
for LUGOD (amazingly!)

Would there be interest?  There are a number of technical things I can talk
about, like how some of the visual effects work and internationalization.
I also also talk about how I "manage" the project.

Thx!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/