2005 Oct 21 01:00

[vox] Looking for Ubuntu 5.10 CDs

LUGOD's been asked if we have any Ubuntu 5.10 CDs available in the
library.  I'm pretty sure we don't keep CDs in the library any more
(too high of a turn-around rate), but I thought asking here on VOX might
be a good way to find some. :)

If you have any to spare, or feel like burning any for someone, get
in touch with  Sal Fuentes <fuentesjr AT gmail _ com>, as he's the fellow
lookin' for 'em.

Thanks!!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/