2005 Oct 07 12:25

[vox] SuperUser Meeting,Nov. 12 -- LUGOD also invited to participate!

[vox] SuperUser Meeting,Nov. 12 -- LUGOD also invited to participate!

As I mentioned before, LUGOD is welcome to participate in putting this
event together.  Regardless, everyone's invited to attend, although
it looks like registration is filling up!

See: http://www.usenix.org/events/baysug05/

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis -----
<snip>

Please do let your user group know that BaySUG '05 Registration is
live.  Although the agenda is not finalized, I can tell you that the
confirmed speakers are Jeremy Allison, from Samba, and Chris DiBona,
from Google on the Summer of Code Projects.  There is a limited number
of registrations possible (the venue is ~300).  First come first
served, but if any of the leaders do find that they can't register as
it's full let me know, and I'll talk to the USENIX folks.  Depending
on the popularity, we might be able to expand to other rooms.

After the technical talks, there will be a reception, and group
leaders can get together and discuss topics like member retention,
coordinating speakers, meeting space - vendor sponsored or rental, and
more.

It does ask if you are a SAGE or USENIX member only to make your
contact information populated for the registration.  You do _not_ have
to be a SAGE or USENIX member to attend.

Thanks!  I look forward to meeting you folks that I haven't met and to
have a really great time.

--
Jennifer Davis
BayLISA, Board of Directors