2005 Sep 23 14:06

[vox] China's model for a censored Internet | csmonitor.com

[vox] China's model for a censored Internet | csmonitor.com

Here's an article from the Christian Science Monitor on China's censorship of
the internet.  It notes the cooperation that Chinese censors get from
Microsoft, Google, and Yahoo.

Bob

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0922/p01s02-woap.html