2005 Sep 12 09:19

[vox] Hosting provider recommendations?

I'm looking at migrating my mail (IMAPs) and web (HTTP/HTTPs) stuff off
to a third-party hosting provider, primarily because I don't really have
the time to keep up with things *and* be a student *and* be a sysadmin.

The biggest things I'm looking for are a semi-respectable amount of
storage space (50-100M), access to a MySQL or PostgreSQL backend,
ability to run PHP, and a provider that is Linux-friendly (and who runs
either Linux or BSD on their backend).  SSL access is also a must.

Any recommendations?