January 6: Social gathering
2005 Sep 02 15:29

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

no problem, when you have it ready just send it on over.  I also have a Pentium 1 pc with monitor keyboard and mouse i can donate as well if it is needed.

Steve Hargadon wrote:
Still building the file.  Have done it before, just customizing.
Won't be done until tomorrow.  Can I send it to you then?