2005 Sep 01 23:50

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

Re: [vox] Wildfire Idea to Help Katrina Victims

do you have a way for me to access the file?  if i can download it i will start seeding it tonight and send you a link to the torrent file.  it would help if once the torrent is started we get a few servers with a little bandwidth to spare to help seed the file for a little while. if you have a ftp site or can burn it onto a cd i can come and pick it up and start seeding it ASAP.

Thank you,

Joshua