2005 Aug 22 10:31

[vox] [fwd] Peninsula Linux Users' Group Meeting, Thursday,August 25th, 2005

----- Forwarded message from Bill Crooke -----

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:58:36 -0700
From: Bill Crooke
Subject: Peninsula Linux Users' Group Meeting, Thursday, August 25th, 2005

    Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, August 25th, 2005

      We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
      week!  Here are the details about the next meeting.  For more
      information or directions go to http://www.penlug.org/

      Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account
      and modify the website if you have something to contribute.