2005 Aug 18 10:29

Re: [vox] Latest Microsoft worm hits big

Re: [vox] Latest Microsoft worm hits big

I can hardly wait until ABC News sends someone to the office supply
store to buy more typewriter ribbons.  I think you may be looking at
a special order for "old typewriters".  They will be down to paper and
pencil.  Of course if M$ made those, they would be virus stricken
also - Dutch Elm Disease.

Rich