2005 Aug 15 16:58

[vox] Photos of Picn*x14

The picnic down in Sunnyvale today went pretty well, if I do say so!
We had somewhere around 465-500 people show up, which is about as many
showed up at the first one.  (We've never gotten this many people since!)

I just put up photos of this year's picnic:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2005.08.14/

Other people's photos will be linked-to from the Picn*x website:

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

It was good seeing Henry, Greg, Emily, Dmitriy, Richard, Sue, Ajay,
Mike, Daphne, and whoever else I know from LUGOD/SacLUG/RoseLUG who
showed up (and I forgot).  :^)  Thanks for coming down, guys & gals!

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/