2005 Aug 07 01:56

[vox] [fwd] Moshe Bar in Sept [at SacLUG]

Moshe Bar is speaking at SacLUG on Thursday, September 8th!
( http://www.saclug.org/ )

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:17:47 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Moshe Bar in Sept
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Hey Everyone, we have Moshe Bar in Sept. He'll talk about Open Mosix and
Xen.

One is clustering with multiple machines that makes it look like one
machine and the other is a virtualization, a method to turn a single
system into multiple systems.

It's going to be sweet.

http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/