2005 Jul 19 21:52

Re: [vox] [OT] LED arcade game resembling "Braid" screensaver

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 02:29:25PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 01:55:05PM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> > I had a couple of LCD-based games when I was a kid. My favorite was a
> > battery-operated PacMan game; but I also remember some baseball game.
>
> There are new LCD games available these days, as a kind of retro thing,
> I guess.  I believe there are also some remakes of old Nintendo
> "game and watch" games (from before the Nintendo NES game console)
> for Gameboy, or something.
>
> And yeah, some of those games were pretty cool.

Oops... but what was I talking about?

I /meant/ LED-based games.

But speaking of LCD games, I /love/ my GameBoy SP, and all the terrific
retro games they've been putting out for it. I hope they still continue
to do so for the GBA, as I have little interest at the moment for the
DS.