2005 Jul 13 10:17

Re: [vox] (no subject)

Check out gpsbabel on google.

BillH

Hans W. Uhlig wrote:
I thought I would reach out to you guys since
someone
always seems to be an expert on one topic or
another.
I need a GPS/GIS solution that is cross platform for
both windows and linux. Something I can use maps,
preferably topographical for Naval Navigation. Fish
finding more specifically. Waypoint generation, and
trail tracking are a must. Anyone have any ideas?

Hans W. Uhlig
Mobile Field Technician
Staples Inc.

Hans W. Uhlig