2005 Jul 16 21:08

[vox] [fwd] July [SacLUG] Meeting 7/14/05 [Overview of VersionControl]

----- Forwarded message from GMcG -----

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:05:21 +0000
From: (GMcG)
Subject: [Lug-nuts] July Meeting 7/14/05

7/14/2005
 7 - 9 PM at Exit Certified
Agenda
Overview of Version Control
# RCS
# CVS
# SVN
Differences and advantages between these programs will be reviewed.
Common usage examples and typical problems/issues will be discussed.
Some basic "hacking" of RCS and CVS control info/files will be covered.

----- End forwarded message -----

See: http://www.saclug.org/

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th