2005 Jul 16 21:08

[vox] Time tracking software for Windows?

[vox] Time tracking software for Windows?

One program that I found invaluable under KDE when I got to use my Linux
laptop at work was KArm.  It's a nifty little task tracker that lets you
track all of your projects, save the information, total up all time spent
on a task and its subtasks, and so on.  It also saves the data as an .ics
file so you can integrate it with KOffice if you desire.

Now that I'm stuck with 'Doze, though, I no longer get to use that
program, so tracking the time I spend on a project is more difficult.
I've hunted for Windows equivalents but the ones I've found have all been
either completely inadequate, or cost money.  I found one written in Java
but I am unable to get the .jar file to open except through a command line
(and Windows in its infinite wisdom won't let me, a lowly user,
re-associate .jar files away from UltimateZip to Java).

Is anyone aware of a program similar to KArm that's available for free for
Windows?  Open source is preferred, of course.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com

--