2005 Jul 09 15:50

[vox] Where the artists at!?

This year's Linux picnic is holding a logo contest, and in all the weeks
we've been running it (we extended it two additional weeks), I've received
only _one_ submission!  Anyone else out there feeling artistic, or what!? :)

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/logocontest/

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th