2005 Jul 08 12:39

[vox] Survey: What do YOU use Linux for?

[vox] Survey: What do YOU use Linux for?

There's a demo this Sunday at the Davis Food Co-Op, and I thought it'd be
neat to have a list of "things LUGOD members use Linux for" available
for when people ask.

So, here's a very short survey...  What do YOU use Linux for?
(Server? Desktop? PDA? Appliance?  What services do you run?
What desktop apps do you use?  ... and anything else you can think of! :^) )

Thanks,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th