2005 Jul 01 12:48

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards final voting

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards final voting

Karsten M. Self wrote:
on Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 04:26:28PM -0700, Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net) wrote:

----- Forwarded message from Navindra Umanee [from 'kde-promo' list] -----

The choices have been narrowed down according to the results from the
first round of voting.  <snip>
This is your chance for the final vote.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8272

Luis Villa explains why he thinks voting is important:

http://tieguy.org/blog/index.cgi/395.html

Cheers,
Navin.

----- End forwarded message -----

I've looked over the choices.

I think I'm going to vote "none of the above" in most categories.

I don't mind an instant-runoff type selection.  I don't like being
forced to choose between two options I really don't particularly care
for.  I mean, we get to do that on systems that don't count our votes
every November _anyway_.

Uh, I think this /is/ a runoff election. If you wanted to choose something else, you needed to vote in earlier rounds.