January 6: Social gathering
2005 Jul 01 13:17

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards final voting

on Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 04:26:28PM -0700, Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net) wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Navindra Umanee [from 'kde-promo' list] -----
>
> The choices have been narrowed down according to the results from the
> first round of voting.  <snip>
> This is your chance for the final vote.
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8272
>
> Luis Villa explains why he thinks voting is important:
>
> http://tieguy.org/blog/index.cgi/395.html
>
> Cheers,
> Navin.
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

I've looked over the choices.

I think I'm going to vote "none of the above" in most categories.

I don't mind an instant-runoff type selection.  I don't like being
forced to choose between two options I really don't particularly care
for.  I mean, we get to do that on systems that don't count our votes
every November _anyway_.

Peace.

    >>> help
    >> I need somebody...