2005 Jun 28 16:53

[vox] [fwd] Re: Linux event in San Fran-more tickets available

[vox] [fwd] Re: Linux event in San Fran-more tickets available

More tickets are available for the IBM OpenPower event

  http://www.openpower.org/

Also see this recently fowarded message on 'vox':

----- Forwarded message from Cheryl G Max (at IBM) -----

Hi Bill.
Due to overwhelming success we have released another 250 tickets to the SF
event for tomorrow.  Would you be able to resend the email to your
membership today to let them know there are more tickets for those who
wish to register for this program.

Many thanks!

Cheryl Max
Senior Manager