2005 Jun 28 10:23

[vox] [fwd] Reminder: XML <-> SQL at Perpetual (SF Perl Users Group)

[vox] [fwd] Reminder: XML <-> SQL at Perpetual (SF Perl Users Group)

----- Forwarded message from David Fetter <david@fetter.org> -----

Folks,

There's just a little over a day until Perpetual first hosts SF Perl
Users Group.

Day:    Tuesday, June 28th
Time:   8:00pm
Place:  Perpetual Entertainment
        149 New Montgomery Street, 5th Floor
        San Francisco, CA 94105

Details: http://sf.pm.org/weblog/archives/00000027.html

RSVP ASAP if you haven't already, as I need to give security your name
for them to let you in.

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th