2005 Jun 25 19:26

[vox] Kubuntu as a server?

I need to rebuild my home server again for various reasons, and I'm pondering
moving away from Fedora Core to Kubuntu.  I've got Kubuntu running on one of
my laptops, and I'm pretty pleased with it.  Has anyone built up a server
using K/ubuntu?  It would need to act as a file, print, web, and mail server.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com