2005 Jun 24 11:29

[vox] [fwd] June RoseLUG Meeting: Eclipse IDE / Java - June 28th

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net> -----

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Telford <paul@droflet.net>
Subject: [roselug] June Meeting: Eclipse IDE / Java
To: RoseLUG <roselug@rosevillelug.org>

[ Thanks to Sundar for agreeing to present on short notice ]

The Roseville Linux Users Group will be holding a meeting on:
  Tuesday June 28th, 2005 at 6:30p
  (note one day later than normal!)

The topic will be: Eclipse IDE & Java presented by Sundar Rajan.

Sundar will present slides from different sources mainly from the book
"Eclipse Distilled".  The web site is www.eclispedistilled.com.

Eclipse is a hot IDE from IBM for Java development and has a bunch of
plugins with testing tools and build software. He will dwell on basics of
Java and more detailed on Eclipse + Junit + Ant. Will walk step by step
creating projects, classes, debugging, running etc etc.

For more details, including directions and a map of the meeting location,
see our website at:  http://roselug.org/

 Paul.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-bill!                         Linux vs Windows studies can be divided into:
bill@newbreedsoftware.com        1. Studies paid for by Microsoft