2005 Jun 17 12:57

[vox] [fwd] [Balug-talk] LWE]

Is LUGOD interested in sharing a booth at LWE again this year?

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from David Fetter <david@fetter.org> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:11:24 -0700
From: David Fetter <david@fetter.org>
Subject: [Balug-talk] LWE
To: "San Francisco Linux Users' Group" <balug-talk-balug.org@lists.balug.org>

Folks,

Are any of the groups around here (BALUG, LUGOD, etc.) getting a table
at LinuxWorld Expo SF?
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO05A

If so, I have some volunteers from PostgreSQL who'd be delighted to
help staff the booth as long as they can put up posters & give out
schwag.

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-bill!                         Linux vs Windows studies can be divided into:
bill@newbreedsoftware.com        1. Studies paid for by Microsoft