2005 Jun 06 00:50

Fwd: Re: [vox] Buying MP3s online

Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 00:07:52 -0700
From: Seth Nagao <dokuja@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [vox] Buying MP3s online

I just signed up for a trial run from emusic.com.  While they claim to
support linux, I haven't had much luck thus far (but I've been
downloading whole albums).  However, they have some pretty cool stuff
so I thought I'd pass it along.  (Update:  It does work for single
songs, just not for whole albums, making it a bit more work, but still
doable)

--Seth
----- End forwarded message -----

(Seth posted from a non-subscribed address, so I fwd'd this on his behalf)