2005 Jun 06 00:50

[vox] OT: Video game events in San Jose in August

[vox] OT: Video game events in San Jose in August

For those who like video games, there are two events coming to San Jose
again this August:

  California Extreme
  August 6-7
  http://www.caextreme.com/

    "California Extreme is the 'Classic Arcade Games Show.' In a nutshell,
    it's an annual celebration of coin operated pinball machines, video games
    and other novelties you once found in game arcades."

    (Tickets not available quite yet)

and:

  Classic Gaming Expo
  August 20-21
  http://www.cgexpo.com/

    "The world's first and largest event paying tribute to the people,
    [video game consoles/systems] and games of yesteryear."

    ("Early-bird" ticket price is $20, until June 15th)

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://newbreedsoftware.com/