2005 Jun 02 10:02

Re: [vox] LUGOD's meeting schedule

On Thursday 02 June 2005 08:45, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Due to an apparent drop in interest level, we (LUGOD officers) have
> started to consider holding just one meeting per month rather than two.
>   Meeting attendance has fallen lately, volunteer effort has dropped
> off, and the officers are just too busy to properly promote two meeting
> per month at a satisfactory level.
>
> We'd like to hear what our members think about this.

I very rarely get to go to meetings myself, and I don't get to participate in
LUGOD activities nearly as often as I'd like to (as in, at all).  The third
Monday of the month conflicts directly with another standing obligation I
have, and I just seem to always be busy on the other meeting night.

I wonder why the numbers have gone down?  Has summer vacation hit early?

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com