2005 May 31 14:13

Re: [vox] Linux-compatible MP3 player recommendations wanted!

Re: [vox] Linux-compatible MP3 player recommendations wanted!

Bill -

Please look at this link and see what you think.  I
would also like to hear from someone who is
actually using gtkpod.  It appears to do what you
and I want.  But before I shell out the iPod $ ...

http://www.gtkpod.org/about.html

Rich