2005 May 05 13:06

RE: [vox] [fwd] Re: Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!

I have 2 10x10 canopy's if needed.

Robert
530-220-3255

-----Original Message-----
From: vox-bounces@lists.lugod.org [mailto:vox-bounces@lists.lugod.org] On
Behalf Of Bill Kendrick
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:14 AM
To: LUGOD
Subject: [vox] [fwd] Re: Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 14:05:30 -0400
From: Mike Simons <msimons@simons-clan.com>
Subject: Re: [vox-announce] Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!
To: LUGOD Announce <vox-announce@lists.lugod.org>,

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 10:16:15PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Apparently Mike Simons stayed home sick tonight, so was unable to
> deliver LUGOD's folding tables and chairs from Dublin for Jonathan to take

... unfortunately, this "stayed at home" information was inacurrate.
I did miss the meeting and Jonathan...

Two tables, two camping chairs, and the demo computer were dropped off
safely at Emily's house last night (about the time you sent this email
;).

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 10:48:56AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I think we have tables and chairs available, now.  Thanks, though!

Water cover is needed, we won't be able to power up the computer if it
can't be well protected from rain.

A few additional chairs are definitely welcome... since much of the time
they are all occupied.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com      Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued darkness
http://newbreedsoftware.com/   until widely scattered light in the morning.