2005 May 05 00:13

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!

Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 10:48:56AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

I think we have tables and chairs available, now. Thanks, though!

Yeah, apparently Mike Simons snuck to Davis last night, skipped the meeting,
and just dropped the tables off at Emily's.

I wish he would've called to tell me what was up. :^) At the time I posted
the emergency announcement, Daphne, Emily and I were all under the impression
that the tables were still in Dublin, and wouldn't be coming to Davis
until late Friday night. :^)

Wellll Ok. Its true he left a message on my phone at abot 8:45pm. But I just didn't check it until after he showed up at my house :P

Anyway, thanks for the offer, Zach and Steve! (And if you're out here,
thanks for dropping them off, Mike!)