January 6: Social gathering
2005 Apr 15 10:26

[vox] [fwd] April [RoseLUG] Meeting: DigiKam [April 25th]

[vox] [fwd] April [RoseLUG] Meeting: DigiKam [April 25th]

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford -----

The Roseville Linux Users Group will be holding a meeting on:
	April 25, 2005 6:30-9p
The topic will be: DigiKam - a KDE digital camera & photo management app.

The meeting will be held at our usual location - 1915 Douglas Blvd inside
the Raley's Supermarket Events Center.  For more details, including
directions and a map of our meeting location, please see our website at
http://roselug.org/

 Paul.

----- End forwarded message -----