2005 Apr 12 18:24

[vox] Upcoming meeting topics!

We've recently had a flood of talks get confirmed!
Here's the line up so far:

  Mon Apr 18 - DavisWiki.org's creators come speak

  Tue May  3 - Donald Becker, creator of Beowulf, comes to talk about clusters
  Mon May 16 - Ryan Castelluci talks about advanced routing

  Tue Jun  7 - Steve Wormley discusses HDTV home theatre PCs with Linux
  Mon Jun 20 - TBA

  Tue Jul  5 - Juan Lang, a Wine developer, comes to talk about Wine + Samba
  Mon Jul 18 - Steve Wormley's back, talking about mapping & GIS under Linux

For all the details, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

Enjoy!