2005 Apr 12 15:11

[vox] Lots of events happening tomorrow!

[vox] Lots of events happening tomorrow!

April 12th is a busy day, events-wise!

  The Davis Mac User Group should be meeting
  http://baytel.com/dmug/

  CVALE meets down in Modesto
  http://www.cvale.org/

  ACCU (C/C++ programmer group) meets in San Jose
  http://www.accu-usa.org/

  North Bay LUG meets up in Sebastopol
  http://www.nblug.org/

  It's "Penguin Day" all day in Oakland
  http://bayarea.penguinday.org/

and

  Stanford LUG meets in Palo Alto
  http://sulug.stanford.edu/

For those of you less willing to travel all over the Bay Area, there are also
some good meetings coming up in the Davis/Sacramento area:

  "Encrypt and secure data on the fly with a loopback devices"
  at SacLUG on Thursday, April 14th
  http://www.saclug.org/

  Installfest in Davis on Sunday, April 17th
  http://www.lugod.org/if/

and

  LUGOD meeting (topic: "DavisWiki.org") on Monday, April 18th
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Enjoy!