2005 Apr 07 16:29

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Officer Nominations Open

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Officer Nominations Open

Sadly I must Decline this offer. I have been absent
from too many meetings and my schedule is busy enough
that I am unable to attend most meetings now, I doubt
I would be able to fufill my duties as root if I did
obtain the position. I appreciate the vote of
confidence but once again I regretfully must decline.

Hans Uhlig
Staples Technical Services
Districts 91 & 92
Staples Incorporated