2005 Mar 28 15:34

Re: [vox] My next little project

Richard S. Crawford wrote:
I know this is a Linux list, but I'm thinking that I would like to build a
router/firewall out of a computer running OpenBSD for my home network,
instead of using the Linksys router/firewall that I'm currently using.

Has anyone had any experience doing this?  I have some very basic
questions that I'd like to ask.

I have been using Smoothwall for the past several years and it is an excellent and free linux firewall distribution, with an active community.

http://smoothwall.org/

Bill Crooke