2005 Mar 30 15:06

[vox] My next little project

I know this is a Linux list, but I'm thinking that I would like to build a
router/firewall out of a computer running OpenBSD for my home network,
instead of using the Linksys router/firewall that I'm currently using.

Has anyone had any experience doing this?  I have some very basic
questions that I'd like to ask.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)