January 6: Social gathering
2005 Mar 26 08:55

[vox] [fwd] [roselug] Meeting Reminder: Monday 28th

For details, see: http://www.roselug.org/

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford -----

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:16:29 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul Telford
Subject: [roselug] Meeting Reminder: Monday 28th

Just a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for Monday the 28th.  We
don't have a speaker scheduled.  If anyone has any last minute ideas,
please let me know.  Otherwise it will be a social meeting.

If anyone would like to be informally in charge of finding and arranging
presenters that would really help me out.  Even if you just have a
suggestion for a topic you would like to see, let us know so I can try to
arrange something.  The group meetings are only as good as you guys want
to make them.  Plenty of bandwidth available on the list, don't be afraid
to use it for discussion.

Regards,

 Paul.

[snip]