2005 Mar 18 07:19

[vox] TIVO

Ryan,

Thanks for the info on dealdatabase.com.  I'll definitely check that out.

Understand the Series 2 are more of a challenge, but from what I read on the web it's doable.  My main problem will be my limited Linux/Unix background.  But on the bright side, this project will motivate me to learn more.  I'll keep you and the group posted on my progress.

Regards,

John
Vacaville