2005 Mar 15 00:03

Re: [vox] vim no-brainer

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 11:07:04PM -0800, Bryan Richter wrote:
> > I know a lot of people rebind the Capslock key as Control,
> <snip>
>
> I still need to try that, although I'm not sure... is there a way to do it
> in Windows?

Yeah. It takes registry hacking, but there are explanations on Annoyances.org[1]
and manicai.net[2], and a snazzy little program at johnhaller.com[3]. I did this
once, a long time ago. I haven't tried the program.

-Bryan
[1]: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/r1017256194
[2]: http://www.manicai.net/comp/swap-caps-ctrl.html
[3]: http://johnhaller.com/jh/useful_stuff/disable_caps_lock/