2005 Mar 14 12:18

Re: [vox] vim no-brainer

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 09:56:05AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>
> Personally, I type kind of funny, and my thumb gets bent pretty far back

After many months of sitting in the adjacent cube with my monitor shaking
up and down, I have to agree with this characterization of your typing.

;-)

> Beyond that... let's take a vote... who here actually /uses/ Caps Lock
> at least once a day, every day? :^)

Many times. On my Treo. Does that count? ;-) Seriously, I use Caps Lock
constantly. It's not the sort of key I could give up casually.

--
Marc Elliot Hall
P.O. Box 435